onsdag den 25. juli 2018

Christmas in July


I love winter and christmas.

I love the tranquility that comes over us when the snow falls, and we can not but wait for the snow to melt and can get started again.
All I'm sorry about is, that when Christmas itself is near, many people are stressing - and in their haste and preparation, they forget why we celebrate Christmas.
I think it's thoughtful that we spend more than the year before, the sales volume of the stores rises and rises. In Denmark vi have en old beloved christmas song, it is called "Sikken voldsom trængsel og alarm", translated it is something like: What a busy crows, thrill and alarm". The words in this song, written in 1848, has a message in tune with time to day: We use more and more.
I am grateful to the Savior and I am grateful for a period when thoughts and times are about Him - or should do it. Often I hear people say: i don't have time to talk about Him, there's som much I have to do! Many forget the man we celebrate: The Son of God. Let's put Him first this year.












Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar