søndag den 2. juni 2019

Our 34th. wedding anniversary


Time is going so fast - it's hard keep up!


I think it's time for a story.
Yesterday we celebrated our 34th. wedding anniversary.

The evening Lars proposed to me, he said/showed me something I have carried with me - and always will. Let me paint a picture for you:
In my living room stood the old church pedal organ from the Skive Branch, my grandmother bought it to me. On top of it stood some candlesticks and some porcelain figurine.


Lars took the candlesticks said they represented me and him.


He took a porcelain figurine, moved the candlesticks apart and placed the 
figurine between the candlesticks, and said pointing at the figurine, that it represented our first child.
Then he took another figurine and repeated what he had just said and done.
He then took the last figurine, moved the candlestick even further away, and thereby making space for the third figurine.


Then he said pointing at the cluster, this is how it could be/look, when we're a family. I loved it!

He then continued:
This is how it can look like, when our children are adults and move away from home. 
(He began to move the figurines away one by one, leveing the candlesticks where they were. He pointed out the distance between the candlesticks and said): 


This must never happen to us. We must not let the children come between us so that they create distance between us. 


He then placed the candlesticks side by side, placed the porcelain figurines around them, and said: that's how it should be. We must stand together, with the children around us.


Lars has always been wise! He knows how to put things in their right order.
I love him with al my heart. I'm so grateful to be married to him for time and all eternity







Here I used the old StampinUp! Owl punch.

Card # 1: StampinUp! "A happy thing"
Card # 2  Stampin Up "Still night owl"


Card # 1-3: Dtsmpin Up "Best Bird".

 
Card # 2 Stampin Up "Best Catch"

 
Card # 1 Stampin Up! "Pretty Kitty"
Card # 2 Stampin Up! "Falling Flowers"
Card # 3 Stampin Up! "In Every season"


Card 1-2 Stampin Up! "ountry road"

Stampin Up! "ountry road"


Card # 1+2 Stampin Up! "Fable Friends" 

Card # 1+2 Stampin Up! "Postcard Pals"

Card 1-3 Stampin Up! "Home to roost"

Card 1 Stampin Up! "Home to roost"
Card 2 Stampin Up! "Home to roost" & "Let it ride"

 
Card 1-3 Stampin Up! "So hoppy together"


My favorite Things "Adorable Elephants"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar