lørdag den 3. oktober 2020

Happy Fall

I am so grateful for my life! That does not mean that it is perfect, so far from it, but I am very blessed that I have opportunities to learn, strive to get better - and then do better. I can also participate in things that make me happy. With so much unrest, inequality, etc. in the world, my life feels very privileged. It commits me to be spending my life in a sensible way.

We got scared, albeit for a brief moment, as both Lars and I got a fever and Lars started getting chest pains. So, we had a covic test and we felt very blessed that it came back negative.

We take precautions! However, this virus can affect everyone, so we can only do the best we can. That is also why we cancelled a family party. It would be way to irresponsibly to gather abt. 30 family members!

Something we have changed is

1. We shop as much online as possible. It's weird, but it can be done. I'm just not that comfortable with it, but I'm getting there.

2. Lars is rarely out and about,he is not even going to church. I do go, but as little as possible, so I hopefully do not take the virus home.

3. We use cover our mouth - and use alcohol gel all the time.

4. I bring our own hand alcohol gel when we go out! Even when shopping, I "wash" the cart handle with alcohol gel before I touch it..

Be safe!























Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar