mandag den 23. november 2020

Taknemmelig, Tree, Teaching

Today's letter is T. 

T stands for tree, Christmas tree
T stands for teaching moments.
T stands for Taknemmelighed, gratitude.

I'm not good at making backgrounds. So I challenged myself to watch some videos on youtube, and then try to make a card with a night sky with snowfall. 

Everything has a beginning somewhere, and today was a time and place for such one, for me.

I'm grateful that Beccy challenges us every year in November. There is always new things to learn.


Stampin Up, Snow Wonder


3 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful scene Conny. I think you are wrong about being no good at backgrounds as this one is wonderful.

    SvarSlet
  2. I don't think you can say you're not good at making backgrounds anymore Conny, this is gorgeous! I love the big, bright moon and the fabulous pine trees. The snowfall adds a touch of peace and serenity to your winter scene. Beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi Conny - this is sooo pretty. Thank you for your link at the OSH christmas card blog entry and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    SvarSlet