onsdag den 9. marts 2016

Are there angels amongst us?


Yesterday was a great blessing for our ur family. Friends from church came and packed our daughter's apartment down . She moves into sheltered accommodation . She realized that it was impossible for her to live alone , without help. She has ADHD and autism .Because of my illness , promised the municipality that the help which Kamilla had right now , would help sort and pack . her belongings . Now do we find out that it has not done so.Thanks for all the help , now it's manageable to do the rest.

Do I believe their are angels among us? Yes, and 4 angels came yesterday: Jane, Ellen Karla og Grethe. I truely believe we can be eachothers angels.


A different type of Christmas card.
The banner says:
I rejoice in this time, now the Christmas snow are falling white. Then I know for sure, that Christmas is coming.


1 kommentar:

  1. WriteRoom is usually my go-to distraction-free interface for writing{ but honestly, I like INK for ALL's advanced accessibility features like its ability to draft offline more|. Must admit that the INK for ALL tool is perfect for me and my ADHD|... Over the past couple of months, I've been switching to the INK FOR ALL text editor, and honestly, I like it way better

    SvarSlet