søndag den 6. marts 2016

A new challenge!

We could not go to church this Sunday - Lars is not feeling well, and I had a pain attack this morning. Oh, how I miss going to church. The week does not feel right when we're not going. I hope we'll soon be able to go every Sunday again.

I've giving myself a challenge: Make a card every day for a month! So, with that said, these are my cards for today.





A Mo Manning digi stamp. I just love Mo Mannings drawings.



 This is yet again, a card usmade from the "Wetlands" stamp set from Stampin Up! 
I like this sstamp set a lot!


This is "Wondrous wreath" from stampin up!
I got it as a Christmas pressent. It had been on my wishlist for more than a year!

I know it's not the 24nd yet, but this is my Christmas card for the month.
It is made for Operation Skriv Hjem (OWH)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar