tirsdag den 24. maj 2016

Just a small note

There's not much to tell to day, so I'll just show you a Christmas card I made for OSH (The Danish Operation Write Home). 
Each month on the 24th we make a Christmas card - or two...

I tried to make a pop-up card this time. It's not very good, but I'll show it anyway.
The pop-up cards came in a bag of 6 cards from Karen Marie Klip.


You can't tell, but there's small snowflakes on the base card.



Digi stamp is from The paper shelter



So, I really really didn't like the Christmas Card.
I made these 3 instead, and they're not pop-up cards!!!



2 kommentarer:

  1. De julekort er søde - pop up eller ej :)
    God weekend :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, jeg skal lige lære teknikken, men det kommer forhåbentlig. God weekend til dig også.

      Slet