tirsdag den 9. juli 2019

Beccysplace

It has been a long time since I contributed to Beccysplace
It's also many years since I found Beccys blog.

There are few things / people I recommend to others, Beccy is one of them.
Of course I am a big fan of the way she's drawing.
Beccy is a generous person who shares her talents with others. She has many free digistamps you can download - and a great store where you can buy traditional stamps and digistamps.

Every year, I look forward to November at Beccy'splace - it's a special place in November. 
Every day in November, Beccy comes up with a new challenge. It can be a color you shall use on the card of the day, a technique or something completely different. Exciting, challenging and not least educational.

Here is my contribution to July 2019.



1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you for the lovely words Conny, it's so kind of you.
    You've done a wonderful job on your card, I love to see this little image, he's one of my favourites from the gnome set. I love how you coloured him in, especially the big grey beard. The background is wonderful with the pretty blues and a hint of yellow. Fabulous work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet