søndag den 10. november 2019

It's been a while - again!

It's been a while - again.

Life has been hectic here at our place.
Lars was in the hospital for a week. He suffered a facial paralysis and some feeling of numbness in his legs. He's doing better now.
I fell a few days ago, while I was out walking. I hurt my shoulder, and had to go the  emergency room. I'm all sore, and my left shoulder is hanging, but the doctors promissed it would be better in 2-3 weeks.

I had otherwise looked forward to the Seventh Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge! at Beccy's place.

I love her challenges: they are fun, they are challenging, and I learn so much.
Like to day: We have to make a Christmas card - without using a stamp with a Christmas motif. Whau - I had not seen that comming!


Stampin Up: Still night



Stampin Up: Peace and light

I can't remember the name of this stamp, sorry.








1 kommentar:

  1. Oh my goodness Conny, what a terrible time you've both had! I'm so sorry to hear about Lars. I hope he continues to improve each day and doesn't experience the same symptoms again. I'm also sorry to hear you had a fall while out walking. Hopefully it won't take long until your shoulder is back to it's normal function.
    You've done a great job with your cards, the non-Christmas stamps you chose are wonderful. I like the play on words for the owl card, that's clever, and I love the background on your second card. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet