tirsdag den 12. november 2019

Joy to the World!

"J" is the letter to day!
The letter to day in the Yearly Christmas Card Challange by Beccy's place
See also here, if you would like to enter a card:
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/



I love the preparations before Christmas.
It brings JOY, when I think of my Heavenly Father and Mother. 
Love in knowing, that they were willing to let their precious Son, come to earth, when they knew all to well, what He had to endure. 
Peace fills my heart, when I think of His submisson and obidience, in fulfilling the task, only He could fulfill.

And it all begang with His Birth.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the card is tilting a bit - sorry! I was in a hurry, as time was running out, to submit briefly to days, so I didn't take the time to place the card properly.
No more from here today. Everything is quiet and calm and we enjoy it.


Stampin Up!: "Joyful Nativity"
The centiment is from Stampin Up!: "Musical Season".



Stampin Up!: "Birds of a Feather"

This was suppose to have been my entry yesterday, but time was running faster then me!!! Yesterday the letter was "I". The colour behind the Christmas chicks, are Iceblue!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous cards Conny, love the images in both. The nativity scene is peaceful and lovely, the deep blue background is wonderful. I love the beautiful sentiment banner across the top of the card.
    The three little birds are super cute! Great colours, nice and bright and festive.
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. Please remember that there's no daily time limit for your cards, you can complete them at any time during the month. They don't have to be submitted on the same day that I make the post.

    SvarSlet
  2. Pretty Nativity--love silhouettes. Cute little birds---cute hats!

    SvarSlet