onsdag den 13. november 2019

Oh so rosy...

The women in the 50s portrayed really rosy.
But it was a tough time for the women.
All the tasks they had, and not the utillities we have today.
Just think of the extra things to prepare for Christmas and other holidays.
At the same time, they should smile, be kind and patient - or at least that's how you see them in pictures ... I think the reality was a little different.

My card to day is made to celebrate women in the 50s, and because the letter to day is K = Kvinder (Women in Danish)


My centiment is only one word: Celebrate.
Celebrate past time, Celebrate Women - Celebrate Christmas.


Stampin Up! Christmas in the Makeing!

1 kommentar:

  1. I agree with you Conny, I'm sure all the smiling images we see of women in the 50's were nothing like reality.
    Your card is beautiful! Great choice of colour for the image and for the scalloped frame around the outside. I like the simple sentiment you added too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet