søndag den 15. december 2019

Slow Down - Sissel (2019 Pioneer Concert with The Tabernacle Choir)



It has to be my mantra from now on: Slow down.
Slow down and listen to the Spirit.
When you have listen - and heard the spirit
Follow the guidens of the Spirit.

It's been some difficult months, and sometimes I've failed - and for that, I'm really sorry.
I wish I was perfect, but I'm not, and I never will be. 
Life is a journey of success and failure. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes, otherwise there is no need to make more ...
Don't judge others for their mistakes, you don't know the journey they are on. 
You don't know their challenges.
Don't just be by their side, and celebrate their success; also be by their side when the winds of the storm blow against them.

Lars has been on a temporary stay in a nursing home for almost 1½ weeks now. Lars will be home again December 21st.
It was a difficult decision for both Lars and I to acknowledge that this was what we needed.
It just has not been without a bad conscience that I have been here at home, without him. We have been married for 34 years and rarely have we been apart. I love Lars more and more, so the feeling of not being able to give him what he needs is extra tough.
But LOVE also opens up the realization of this: one's inadequacy.
LOVE then, is reaching out to others for help.


Having said all that, I just look forward to him coming home, again.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar