tirsdag den 11. februar 2020

A blessed Sabbath

On Sunday, both Lars and I were at church. It is great to sit together, attend the sacrament and hear the word of God. We enjoy being able to participate when our health allows.

In the past I have told that some people come from home care to help Lars. Within a week, approx. 6 different people in our home. The team consists of a total of about 40 people. We decided that we would like to show our gratitude for their help, so I made 40 small boxes of sweets that I handed to them. They liked it!

In between I made these treat boxes, I made a few cards for www.operationskrivhjem.dk

The dies I've ued are By Lene Desig

On the left, this is how the card lookd at the in side
On the right, I' almost always attach a pixie book on back of the card. These are Mandalas other times it's a story book













Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar