onsdag den 7. juli 2021

update...

 "You Danish summer, you win the crown, though you so often have let me down..." by Thøger Larsen. This is the beginning of one of the Danish summer songs.
Right now, the calendar says it is summer, but we've had cloudbursts several times just in the last week. 

I want to tell you something very special. 
I've been wanting to do it for a while. Today I was given permission to do so.

If you look to the far-right on my blog, there is a very small list of the companies that I have full confidence in. Companies that I will be happy to recommend others to shop with.

A few months ago I lost almost all my Digi stamps, family photos etc. which were stored on my computer.
Beccy Muir read this and she reached out to me.
I have been buying Digi stamps from her for some years. She wanted to give me the opportunity to start building a new collection!
I became very humbled by her grand gesture. Not so much for the money, she put into my account in her online store, but because even though she does not know me, she felt so much compassion for my situation that she wanted to help me.

Those of you who read my blog, know that the cards I make, I donate to Operation Write Home.

Earlier this year I made an agreement with a store called Gavlhuset.dk They will collect the cards that their customers will donate to OSH. I will then pick them up and send them to the headquarter which is located in Allerød at Charlie Johansen.
Among those who hand in cards in the store, I will 3-4 times a year, make a draw for a gift card of 100 dkr for purchase in Gavlhuset.dk

Why do I tell you this? Well, when I told Beccy Muir about it, she offered to send me a 20 AUD gift card each month,  that I was free to use. For the last 3 months, I have drawn lots among those who have handed in cards at Gavlhuset.dk, and surprised them with an email that they had won. 

Again, Beccy surprised me. She is a great inspiration to me. She shares so freely and willingly out of her talents. I hope the Lord blesses her for her love and generosity toward other people. I highly recommend Beccysplace.com to everyone.

Store, beccysplace.com

Blog, https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/

Freebies, https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2011/02/digital-design-index.html





My daughter Kamilla made this card. She used, Stampin Up "Beautiful You".




















2 kommentarer: