torsdag den 27. maj 2021

Early morning music in our garden!


 Hi!

Summer is around the corner, and as usual, the rain is pouring down. The grass is growing longer and longer, but I do not mind. 
The light in the early morning hours is lighter and lighter. I love to go out in the garden in the early morning hours (abt. 5). I listen to when nature awakes. How the birds sing, first a few, then more and more join the chorus. As the music gets stronger and stronger, it fills my mind with good thoughts, and I feel stronger. The early mornings are the best medicine for my soul.

I was in the hospital again and had yet an operation. Each time I hope it will be the last one. I am so blessed with friends who try to help me nurse my body back to full strength. 

We had a family gathering this past weekend. My sis-in-law Inger and her husband Ove did almost all the work. They even put up a tent, where we ate and had a great time together.
The food was in our house, but we only had to go inside, when we had to get food. I am so grateful for our family, that they took the time to come. It has been a long time since we last were together.

Until next time, take care and be safe!









 

















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar