mandag den 25. juni 2018

Just some cards


I have hardly blogged in the year that has passed, and there are many reasons for that.

The biggest reason has been Lars's failing health and operations and getting used to the help of healthcare professionals.

Also we have had a lot of computer problems. So I have not been able to blog. The next couple of days I will blog again. I'm using my daughter Kamilla's computer. She's living at home for a short period of time.


Stampin' Up: Painted Harvest


Stampin' Up: Beautiful you

Stampin' Up: Daisy delight, Hello Friend

Stampin' Up:  I can't remember the name of the stamp set

Stampin' Up: Flying Home

Stampin' Up: Lovely wishes, Tranquil tulips

Stampin' Up: Falling flowers, Fruit basket

Stampin' Up: Tranquil tulips, I can't remember the name of the stamp set, used in the 3rd card

Stampin' Up: Lots of lavender, Lovely as a tree

Magnolia stamps

Magnolia stamp




 





























Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar