lørdag den 31. august 2019

Still a warm summer

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer.
The summer here in Denmark has been very hot and humid.

Summer often divides us as human beings: those who love summer and those who hate it.
For some, summer means sweat beads run down your back and your hair looks like you've just stepped out of the shower! For others, the makeup is where it was applied in the morning and the hair looks like you just came out from the beauty saloon.

Whether you belong to the first or second group, I hope you have experienced things that you will be able to enjoy thinking about it.

Lars was admitted to the Hospital again, so for the past week I have been driving to Århus University Hospital every day.

Of course the car broke down, but we are so blessed that a good friend drove me the first day. 
Our mechanic is also fantastic, he is always there for us.



Misc. Copic ciao
This is an old Digi stamp from https://beccysplace.com/
The "sand" is a stamp from Stampin Up "High Tide"




Misc. Copic ciao
I can't remember where I got the digistamp from, so sorry
The Embossing folde's by Stampin Up: Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions.



Luka from la-la land

Stampin Up: Carols of Christmas


Stampin Up: At home framelits (window)
Topper: by Lene Design


Stampin Up: Musical Season




Stampin Up: Over the moon


Stampin Up: Over the moon


Stampin Up: The Wilderness Awaits




1 kommentar:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that Lars is in hospital Conny, I hope he will stabilise quickly so he can come home again soon. It was terrible timing to have the car break down when you need it the most. I'm glad to hear you have a great mechanic that can fix the car quickly and get you back on the road.
    You've done a wonderful job with all these beautiful cards, what a great collection! I'm impressed by all the different occasions you've been creating for, it's certainly a lot of variety. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. I'm definitely in the "love summer" group

    SvarSlet