søndag den 29. september 2019

Kindness begins with me!


Time flies, and it's time to send Christmas cards to the soldiers serving Denmark around the world. The must be send now, in order to reach them - and back to their families, before Christmas.

I am honored to be allowed to participate in this project. I wish many others would, too. 

I know there are many good organizations to support. 
Whether it is OSH, the Hospital Clown, Multiple sclerosis Society, Cancer Foundation or something else, there is a lot that depends on volunteering. 

It is life affirming to me to think that kindness, care and charity thrive in a world where we are meet with bad news every day. 

I know not many read this, but I thank everyone who makes a difference. Not everyone can do the same - and neither should we. 

We can make a difference where we are. The small daily gestures are not meaningless: a greeting to a stranger we meet on our way, a help to someone in line who we can see in a hurry, a smile to a mother or father standing with an unhappy child - there is so much as we can do.

I attended Scrap Hygge in Randers yesterday. The very thing I just described, I experienced so much. 
A "Hello", "How are you", "Good to see you" - also from some I did not know. It provided a sense of belonging - something we all need.





Magnolia: Cozy Tilda & Tilda hiding a gift


Stampin Up: In the Meadow, Sprig punch


Card # 1 Stampin up, Still Night
Card # 2: Stampin up, Hearts at home, Lovely as a tree

 Card # 2 Stampin up, Pinetree punch + Design Paper





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar