fredag den 27. maj 2022

I just wonder...



Am I the only one where
1. the hair rises in the nape of my neck
2. I spontaneously think: So, am I one of those who do not care?

Let me explain ...

When I was a child/young adult, chain letters were very popular:
It was harmeless things like:
Send a recipe to ex. 10 people on the attached list - do not break the chain ... and so on. Do any of you remember that?

I know it's not the same - or maybe it's ... I simply do not handle fb posts that well, starting with:

"Because this means a lot to me personally"
"I bet only 4 people will understand this, and repley to me
"If you lost someone you love to xxx, type Amen! ...
"If you love your son / daughter" ...

You know what I mean! I bet you've read that kind of post too ...
I think of these posts, as a kind of modern chain letters. And honestly, I find them offensive.

If I do not answer, does that, mean I do not care?
If I do not answer, does that, I do not love my children?
If I do not answer, does that, that I do not love a deceased person?
If I do not answer, does that, I do not care about xxx?
I could go on...

Maybe it's the word "IF" I'm very much against. For me, that means I have to prove something.

This is just a thought, a day where I again saw such a post on my fb wall!

Maybe I'm touchy, maybe not ...














1 kommentar:

  1. Your cards are wonderful Conny, so many happy images! I particularly like the little chicks running around with half their shells still on.
    I completely agree with you about those chain posts on Facebook, I also scroll right past. I think most people who share them want to support the friend who posted first, but don't expect everyone else to also share.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet