fredag den 14. april 2023

What?

This beautiful flower was gift from Beccy May 2022



Just very briefly: 
Is it possible to wish for a break from drama and challenges?
2 weeks ago I fell in our basement. It cracked my big toe and I hit my hip.
I had a trip to the emergency room, where the X-ray showed that my toe was not broken. So I just had to be careful and sit with my foot raised. It's been difficult, I might as well be honest: I've dug in the garden, I've built raised beds, etc. There are many things that need to be done in the garden, at this time of year.

Yesterday the emergency room called me.
There had been a secondary review of the x-rays - and it turns out that my big toe is broken!!! That explains the pain and swelling that won't go away - I guess!
Yes, I'll try to slow down.. but please tell that to the weeds and new flowers in the garden!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bare meget kort:
Er det muligt at ønske sig en pause fra drama og udfordringer?
For 2 uger siden faldt jeg i vores kælder. Det gav et højt knæk i
min storetå, og jeg slog også min hofte.
Jeg var en tur på skadestuen, hvor røntgenbilledet viste, at min tå ikke var brækket. Så jeg skulle bare passe på og sidde med hævet fod. Det har været svært, jeg kan lige så godt være ærlig: Jeg har gravet i haven, jeg har bygget højbede osv. Der er mange ting, der skal laves på denne tid af året.
I går ringede skadestuen til mig.
Der havde været en sekundær gennemgang af røntgenbillederne - og det viser sig, at min storetå er brækket!!! Det forklarer smerten og hævelsen, der ikke vil forsvinde - tror jeg!
Ja, jeg skal forsøge at holder mig mere i ro ...fortæl det til ukrudt og nye blomster i haven!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this Conny, you've sure had a difficult time lately. I know what you mean about finding it difficult to just sit still and rest, especially when you keep seeing things that need to be done. But... those things will be there waiting for you once you're all healed. In the meantime, perhaps you can spend some extra time at your craft table, or maybe with a good book or movie? Be gentle with yourself my friend.
    Love,
    Beccy xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Ooops! I forgot to comment on your card.
    I love the pink and green frames around the main panel, it's a lovely combination. I also like the distressed edge you added... it gives a wonderful texture. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful card and hope for a speedy recovery for you!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvarSlet