onsdag den 5. juli 2023

Long time waiting!


Bucket of Blossoms,Freebie from Beccysplace
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2011/01/bucket-of-blossoms.html


Lars and I have been talking for a few times  about the fact that I should write something. At least just a small note!
About what? So many things has happened - and not god things.
The feeling has been something like: It is just TOO MUCH now! We need a break!

Our daughter-in-law once said to me: If I didn't know you - I would think you were lying! This much bad just doesn't happen to one family!!! This is also how we felt.
So, here goes...without going into too much detail…


Lars has had erysipelas twice. Not to bad, but he needed medecine.
Then 3 weeks ago, his left leg suddenly swelled up. He was examined for a blood clot, but fortunately it was not.
As previously written, I fell in our basement. I broke my big toe.
But the pain in my hip continued. So, an x-ray showed I had broken my pelvis. 3 weeks ago they also found out that I had a herniated disc.
Our enery has been very low! Our good spirit was out the window...
Them these last few days I've been at the temple in Copenhagen with a dear friend. It restored to me, a much needed spiritual peace. A belief in the future. A calmness and confidence that we will manage.
It was fantastic to come home to Lars again. Look at him. Really see him, and feel that whatever happens, we're in it together
.

All the cards I've collected, were delivere in Allerød.
+2000 cards.


 

 



 













1 kommentar:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear all this Conny, it always seems like many things go wrong at once. I'm not sure if you have the same proverbs as us, but we say "If it rains, it pours", meaning a lot happens at the same time. I know you and Lars have an excellent and loving support system of family and health care staff, plus your faith in God, and your love for each other. But sometimes we really are pushed to our limits. I hope things settle quickly for you both.
    The card you created is beautiful. I'm glad you're still finding time to do something you love and that will take your mind to a calmer place for a little while. Congratulations to you and all the other card makers for the fantastic collection of cards.
    I'm thinking of you Conny.
    Love,
    Beccy xxx

    SvarSlet