lørdag den 22. juni 2019

I LOVE flowers

Sir Cliff Richard sings:
I like small speakers, I like tall speakers
If they've music, they're wired for sound

I would change it to:

I like small flowers, I like tall flowers
If they're flowers,I'd love them so


A deep red poinsetta This is mine from last year!

I have previously told why I love poinsetta, so I will not tell you again. If you would like to know the story behind my love for this beautiful flower, follow the link below the flower.

At Christmas time I got a poinsetta from my daughter. It began to lose its leaves at the end of January - as they usually do. I put it on our closed balcony and forgot about it. So for approx. One month ago I found it when I was supposed to clean the balcony. It was not dead! New leaves were set! I do not know if it survives, but it is now in the living room and I enjoy the many green leaves.



50 Mix Slipper Flower Seeds (Calceolaria Herbeohybrida) Fascination - $4.85

I remember as a little girl that I standing in my grandmother's living room - looking at her flowers. She had so many flowers. She had more than one in each of the 4 windows that were in the living room, which faced the street. I was especially fascinated by the slipper flower. I was amazed that it could be completely empty - and yet keep its shape; it was also full of dots and grandmother had this flower in many different colors. Today it is an old-fashioned flower, and I hardly ever see it.




Some months ago I put the stone from an avocado in water. It has been fascinating to see how a small sprout can break through, divide the hard stone into 2, and push the parts aside in order for it to come to the light - and soon to become a flower



#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Sheltering tree
#2 Stampin Up stamp set: Falling Flowers

#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Serene Garden
#2 Stampin Up stamp set: Number of years
#3 Stampin Up stamp set: Blossoming basket


#1-2 Stampin Up stamp set:


#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Pedal pusher
2 Stampin Up stamp set: In every season


#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Epic Celebration
#2 Stampin Up stamp set: Flowering Fields
#3 Stampin Up stamp set: Magical Day

#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Gift of Love
#2 Stampin Up stamp set: 
#3 Stampin Up stamp set:  In every season

#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Flower shop & Timeless texture
#2 Stampin Up stamp set: Very Vintage

#1 Stampin Up stamp set: Number of years



These are not from Stampin up.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar