fredag den 12. juli 2019

It's summer!


Now it's summer! Warmth, light, outdoor activities - both Lars and I enjoy this season. Some prefer the spring - I'm probably most an autumn-kind-of-girl. I love to see all the golden colors that come on trees and shrubs. I love to feel the wind blowing a little stronger. I marvel every time, over the beautiful sight it is that nature is preparing to go to sleep, knowing that it will wake up again some months later.
Now that I am approaching the fall of my own life, I am grateful for my testimony that, as in nature, I shall only rest for a while, before I shall arise again.
I love life! I am grateful for every wonderful day.





Stampin Up: Golden afternoon.



Stampin Up: The Sky is the limit
Tim Holtz:  Mini Globe

 

#1 Stampin Up: So Hoppy Together
#2 Advent Garden
#3 Wetland 



#1 Stampin Up: Shaltering tree and Beautiful You
#2 Stampin Up punch: Leaf


#1 Woodware, Sausage dog
#2 Bildmalarna: Winter Birds

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar