onsdag den 7. april 2021

Spring! And it is still cold outside!

Sunflower is from the digi-stamp set Hello Sunshine from Beccys Place
https://beccysplace.com/hello-sunshine-digital-stamps/
Embossing folder: Stampin Up  layered leaves
Sentiment https://gavlhuset.dk/273082-dixi-craft-stempel-hvor-er-det-dog

First of all, Lars is doing much better. He is of the pain medicine - and he is so happy about that. He absolutely hates that he has to take medicine every day.

The calendar says it is spring - but it has been snowing a bit the last few days. I do not mind a bit of snow! On the other hand, I look forward to doing garden work. Flowers are beginning to break the ground. 

Two different begonias, I hope they will grow all summer in the garden.

I wonder how it will look in a few months. I even try to grow flowers indoors, to put out in the garden later. Maybe it will be a success, maybe not. I hope it will be, but the process has been fun. So, no matter how it goes, I will definitely try again next year.

Since I made my last update, it has been Easter. Easter is my favorite Holiday. I firmly believe my Savior Jesus Christ died for my sins Good Friday. In Denmark, we call this day, Long Friday. I think both names for the day are appropriate. It must have felt like a very long day, thinking of all He went through - the pain, the suffering, the rejection, the feeling of abandonment. But also, a good day, since it had to take place, in order for Him, later to set us free from sin. I am so grateful for Easter morning! He had risen. Though all the happened Good Friday, He paved the way back, for us, to our heavenly home. He opened the door back to our heavenly parents. 

























1 kommentar:

  1. I love the card you created with the sunflower Conny, it's beautiful! The white background provides a wonderful contrast for the deep yellow petals, and the embossing is a fabulous addition too.
    Your plants look lovely and healthy, I'm sure they are going to make a beautiful floral display in your garden.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet