søndag den 7. februar 2016

Church! Life is great to day.

A Great Sunday

I've been to church today. It is so great to partake in the Lords sacrement.
I made some cards to day - I went back to what I know. It does noT mean that I will not still try new things, I will - it's just that what I've made the last few days have not been succesful.
So, the next few days I'll make cards for "Operation Skriv Hjem" (OWH in English).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeg har været i kirke idag. Det var pragtfuld at tage del i Herrens nadver.
Jeg har lavet nogle kort i dag - jeg er gået tilbage til det jeg kender. Det betyder ikke at jeg fremover, ikke vil prøve nye teknikker, for det vil jeg - det er kun fordi jeg ikke er lykkedes med noget de sidste par dage.
Så, de næste dage vil jeg lave kort til Operation Skriv Hjem.



The marbled background is made with shaving cream and distres color.

Den marmorerede baggrund er lavet med barberskum og distres farve.



The dark color reminds me of the color from the military, but it is a sheet with a flower motiv.

Den mørke baggrund synes jeg minder om militær-farver, men det er et ark med et blomster motiv.




2 kommentarer:

  1. I think it's a great idea to go back to the things you know Conny, especially when you're feeling a little short of inspiration... everybody loves a bit of familiar comfort. All four of your cards are fabulous and I'm sure they will be gratefully received. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet
  2. beautyful cards, I like the one with the shoes in particular, wow! well done! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlet