mandag den 15. maj 2017

Just a little note!

It's been a while. So many things has happend, that I just did not have time for this blog. I promisse to do better...

 
My man! Every small piece has to be turned and turned again - what if it can be used somewhere... 

Lars at the hospital last week. He was hospitalized for a few days when the doctors thought he had a blood clot. Now he has to be followed by a medical emergency clinic to find out what's wrong.



 
 Here I've used Lucky Elephant from Stampin' Up. I have a friend, Eva, she loves elephants 


The text reads: It's your day to day.


I used Stampin' Up!'s stamp set: Avant garden.
The LO was made in 2 sizes: A card and a smaller card to be used in ex. a flower bouquet.


These last 2 cards were made using a stamp and die set fra Heartfelt Creation, and 2 embossing folderes


The flower came from www.heartfeltcreations.us arianna blooms
and from www.heartfeltcreations.us large sparkling poinsettia I used the leaf stamp and die.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar